Hypnosis is a deeply relaxed state that bypasses the critical factor of the conscious mind allowing one to more easily access deeper states of consciousness. Your conscious mind is only about 10% or your minds capacity whereas, your subconscious mind is comprised of the rest. At least 90%. Hypnotherapy taps into the subconscious mind where you store your long-term memories, emotions and feelings, conditioning, habits, intuition, creativity, and much more. Through hypnosis, you are able to reach deeper states of healing and recovery from trauma or past disturbing events. When working in a hypnogogic state in therapy, you are not unconscious. You are a participant in your own process. You are simply in a relaxed state similar to how one feels when daydreaming.
- Regression therapy assists you to go back in time to memories that may still be unresolved in your subconscious mind. By returning to “the scene of the crime” you have the opportunity to renegotiate your experience and heal from the inside out.
- Heart-Centered Hypnosis is a process developed by the Wellness Institute in Washington State. This combines a number of approaches such as inner child work, cognitive behavior therapy, gestalt therapy, and NLP.
- Hypnosis for smoking cessation is a process that gives your subconscious messages to stop smoking and mental tools to be successful while also addressing the deeper issues that may have initiated this habit.
- Hypnosis for weight loss also provides the subconscious the tools for releasing weight through healthy choices and self awareness. Hypnosis addresses underlying issues related to over eating that issues often go back to childhood messages and conditioning that was internalized.
- Interactive Guided Imagery is a way to use the imagination to bring about positive change. We may use metaphor to build inner resources and to give the subconscious positive suggestions for healing.